1083 Acres Zoned for Agricultural, Industrial and Residential Use
(Price to be determined soon)
SOLANO COUNTY PROPERTY DETAILS
- 1,083 gross acres in 6 legal parcels: 294acres, 159acres, 159acres, 80acres, 80acres, 318 acres contract with terms and conditions that are acceptable
- One mile from New Walmart Super Center just opened in 2016'
- Directly south of the new Fairfield Train Station, direct to Bart system and Bay area
- Property has been farmed for years and currently in rye grass
- City of Suisun is open for annexation into city limits and is very pro-growth
- Multi-use zoning preferably industrial and almost 90 acres of residential with high density up to 10 units/ac ( 900-1,00 lots minimum)
- Travis AFB commission has been consulted and ok with zonings
- Biologist at Foothill and Associates examined property and found no real environmental concerns (less than 1 acre and would qualify for waiver permit)
- Opportunity for buyer to purchase a large tract of land located in the North Bay Area with multiple uses
- Centrally located from Hwy 80 and within an hour from San Francisco or Sacramento.
- Property has 1.5-2.0 miles of Hwy 12 frontage and access roads throughout
- Neighboring property in contract for $1.50per square/foot.( buying 352 acres with only 250ac max buildable, has environmental concerns)
- Solano Business Park almost sold out and land going for $8.50 square foot. Panattoni currently building on last large tract available, close by
- Seeno Homes completing subdivision close by
With the Bay Area high expenses for land and homes most companies have maxed out building areas and are moving back and acquiring larger sites for future expansions and areas where housing is reasonable. Furthermore into areas where labor is cheaper and no mandatory union issues to worry about.